Do i give him space or show him i want him back?

I recently broke up with my boyfriend an the father of my child. But now I want him back. He says when he is ready. I have been calling him everyday all day trying to get him back. We still have sex an go out. So I dnt know if I should stop calling him for a few days, or stop for good an wait on him to call me. I don't want to lose him but I'm not going to wait forever. What should I do??

bjones216

Asked by bjones216 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Stop calling him. If he wants to be with you let him make the move.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I don't think hes coming back. If y'all broke up and you're calling him all day everyday that's just going to annoy him. I would plan on moving forward without him.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:49 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• First off if he is not ready to come back to you and your good enough to have sex with then you need to leave him alone. He is getting his cake and eating it all.....sex with you and freedom to do as he wants with no attachments.
    Leave him alone and move on as best you can and beleive me when you STOP running after him he will come back..and if not it's meant to be don't sell yourself short and don't call him...
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Here it is. If you are still having sex and going out with him, then there is no reason for him to come back to anything more serious. That way,m he can have you and other women and not be accountable.
    I might suggest that you hold off dating and sex unless he is willing to commit to you. Tell him one last time that you love him and want him as a partner. Leave it on his plate, and withhold the goodies.

Good luck.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:50 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Don't have sex with him. That will make him come back. Guys love sex with no strings attached, don't give that to him.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:51 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Stop calling. Stop having sex with him. In fact when he calls the first couple of times act busy, tell him you cant go out. Thing is men tend to like to chase not be chased. So make it as if you can care less one way or another if he is around and make him think you are enjoying your life without him. This happens with me and my husband. He needed space to think blah blah. I pretended to go on with my life and even went on a few dates and when word got back to him he was at my front door asking for another chance and saying how wrong he was.

Answer by gemgem at 11:54 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• happens=happened

Answer by gemgem at 11:55 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Stop calling him. Stop going out with him and stop having sex with him. He is using you, plain and simple. Any man who is worth having is not one you have to chase after in order to snag him. Tell him you are done being his mistress and that you want to be somebody's wife. Then wait for a guy who wants a wife and not just somebody to play around with. You are the one who must draw the boundaries of what you will and will not accept in a man. Then you will attract the men who fit your guidelines. As long as you try to adapt yourself to meet some guys' idea of what he wants in a woman, you are sure to end up on the losing end.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• 1. Ask yourself how you want your relationship to develop.
    2. Imagine what kind of woman you want to be i.e. in a steady relationship, confident, loved, adored etc
    3. Go on a date with him, and wear your supersexy clothes, makeup, hair etc.
    4. Accept from him the parts that agree with your desires, and let him know what you want to be happy.
    5. Ask him what he wants from your relationship, IN A LIGHTHEARTED - NOT-THE-END- OF- THE- WORLD WAY !!!

Act confident and optimistic, and you'll eventually get what you want in life - FROM HIM, OR THE NEXT ONE !!!
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2011