HELP! i think i might be having a miscarage!

ok so i started my period today and it was 12 days late and iam bleeding horible going throgh a super tampon every hour and still leaks! i have big clots and and horible cramps i want to cry! could this be a miscarage? if i go to the hospital will they do anything? this has not stopped since 7 this morning and seems to just get worse! what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• get off line and go to the ER
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• i dont have insurrance and want to know if they do anything if you miscarry cause i dont want to go to just be sent home and have a huge bill!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• GO TO THE HOSPITAL- RIGHT AWAY....!!
    Anonymous

• thats all you can do if you ARE pregnant and miscarring you can get infection u need to be checked
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:38 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• they CANT turn you away if it is this serious. JUST GO!!! And deal with the bill later. You can get financial aid, etc. But your health is more important than money. TRUST ME! GOOD LUCK, and Im sorry if it is what you think. <3
    BelloItaliano

Answer by BelloItaliano at 12:42 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• go to the ER...asap
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 12:43 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• If you really don't want to go to the ER go get a HPT and take it. It will come back positive even if you are having a miscarriage. If it comes back positive then go to the ER. Miscarriages have to be monitor to make sure every has been miscarried and that it is not an ectopic pregnancy. I was told I had a miscarriage but after monitoring my HCG level they finally found out I had an ectopic at 9weeks along.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 12:56 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• The same thing happened to me and I was having a miscarriage. I hope you are in the ER now
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 8:17 AM on Nov. 19, 2008