How can people be so naive? REALLY?

Especially when they are warned. I have a friend that falls for every scam out there, the ones that send her checks and say all she has to do is deposit them and send money to someone else and keep some for her share, and tell her it's a job. I have warned her over and over that this is a scam, yet everytime she goes to the bank, tries it, gets scammed, and loses money. WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO GET SMART AND LEARN? I just don't get it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• As long your not falling for it don't worry about everyone else, if u told her already & she doesn't listen move on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• It doesn't sound like its naive, it sounds like she's a moron. Seriously? Fire - HOT. Should only take one experience to learn that you can get burned by falling for these things.
    Anonymous

• I have been asking the same thing people turn down the real business offer i have and go for the scams i'm willing to provide proof that what i have is real and a good home job but every ime they go for something thats to good to be true. Why do they do that? Just because they wont get thousads right away and have to work for what they want they decide its not worth their time but someone offers thousads in one day for half an hour nd they pay up. I just want to help but i cat if everyone would rather gp for to good to be true.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 2:20 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I laugh like hell every time I remember friends of mine tell me "you'll never make money with that"---18 months later I laugh all the way to the bank. Seriously, I have the bank tellers asking me for more information.
    They can eat those words----and I can eat because I didn't listen to them!
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 4:13 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• People are always looking for the easy way or for the way that will give the most money by providing the littlest work. Work ethics have gone way downhill in recent years; everybody (well, not everybody, but a large percentage of the population) is looking for that quick buck. Losers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• That's why it keeps happening, she falls for it every time. I love the ones that I get saying I have a rich uncle in Nigeria that died and to please send my bank info so they can send me my inhertance. I'm sorry but if you are going to be dumb enough to fall for it you deserve what you get, there is no such thing as free money.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:41 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Everyone wants to make LOTS of money for doing nothing. THis is why I LOVE my business and working from home. I made enough just on income not including my BONUS to buy my hubby a wii and the month is not over yet. YAY!!!! i'd rather make money this way than getting frauded out of my hard earned cash. I hope she learns some day!!! GOOD LUCK to your friend.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• stop talking to her and let her learn the hard way, it seems like that what type of person she is anyway. is she checking her mailbox daily for new next stimulus check also?
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 9:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• My brother always finds scams like that. He is suspicious of normal businesses and business people, but trusts some idiot he mets while digging through trash at Goodwill.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:01 AM on Nov. 19, 2008