• In the Spotlight:

Does starbucks actually sell cups of coffee?

I know, I'm stupid. But all I ever see on their menu is fraps and lattes. Do they have an actual coffee menu? I wanted to get a good cup of coffe there the other day but I didn't want to look stupid not knowing what they sold!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yes waist of money
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• They have regular coffee, too. The most 'normal' would be americano cafe. Just ask - if your SB's is anything like the ones where I live, the baristas only know so much about coffee because of their training and are totally understanding of people who aren't as educated.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• They have regular coffee... usually they have a few different options for the day -- bold, light, medium, etc.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:09 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I still don't get the "hype" about Starbucks. It is so dumb and they will eventually go out of business, except by the college campuses. It is just a fad that will last another 5-7 years. I agree, can I just say coffee or decaf? McDonalds seems to be kickin' their but and all the other FAST!!!!! food restaurants have good coffee. I personally think the best coffee for me is the one I make at home for about 27 cents a cup. (Nescafe). Plus! I don't have to go anywhere, ask anyone or pay and wait for anyone!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:38 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• lol okAyy.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Wow, Gigi, I don't think that answered the question, but thanks for your vent. Personally, I HATE McD's coffee, I love Starbucks coffee, I buy the beans and bring it home for coffee, too.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:05 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Gee knoxvilleDoula I wasn't trying to upset anyone but Starbucks, but apparently I made you WoW and I'm sorry. I had to vent (venti) because, before there was Starbucks there was???????? Winchells , Dunkin' Donuts and the corner diner has good coffee and they have for decades behind them. Starbucks and alot of ppl agree has become like some type of group "gathering" as if to say "HEY I have enough money to buy Starbucks"! When really in my belief pretty much says "Hey! I am living up to the norm and getting hooked on overpriced coffee"!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:22 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Actually, a regular cup of coffee at Starbucks costs the same as at Dunkin Donuts, so I'm glad you feel you are better than the rest of us for going to fast food places, lol. I have no idea what Winchells is, but you were the one calling things "dumb" a "hype" and saying they would go out of business. Seems you were the one trying to upset things ;-). Keep going to your coffee places and let others go to theirs, dear.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:42 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I LIVE IN WASHINGTON WHERE STARBUCKS WAS BORN THERE IS ONE ON EVERY BLOCK OUT HERE I THINK SEATTLE COFFEE IS WAY BETTER THEY DO HAVE DRIP COFFEE IT'S GOOD BUT A LITTLE TO STRONG FOR MY TASTE I WOULD RATHER GO TO A LOCAL PRIVATE MOM& POP COFFEE SHOP AND GIVE THEN MY MONEY I ALSO THINK S. BUCKS IS WAY OVER PRICED !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• In case people can't read the original question, the person was asking if STARBUCKS had regular coffee. YES THEY DO
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 3:09 AM on Nov. 19, 2008