Can you give me some random good advice or words of wisdom?

This may be weird but I want to know some good advice, just about anything in the world...Maybe a saying you heard that always makes you look high on life or anything in the world..thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Hmm. I like the quote "You can't direct the wind, but you can adjust the sails."It's the quote on my profile :-)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Don't spit in the wind :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• haha...see actually my husband told me to give him some advice and the very first thing I said was Don't spit in the wind, that's all I could think of, dunno why he's asking, but thought I would get some from here...lol...I like the first quote.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Don't smile when your on a motorcycle
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Want to have a lot less stress and heartache in life, then just memorize this phrase:

What you think of me is none of my business.

Really only matters what God thinks of us, and our dearest loved ones, other then that go out and live life to the fullest!
    MotherDuckMJ

Answer by MotherDuckMJ at 12:44 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Thankyou MotherDuckMJ
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Oh love that MotherDuckMJ That would go with the saying "Only God Can Judge Me" i love that quote and it's on my myspace.

Another quote I like is "If you love something let it free. If it is yours it will come back to you. If not, it was never meant to be."
    Xee

Answer by Xee at 12:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Best advice i ever got was by my soon to be mother in law on our wedding day:

DON'T TAKE ANYONE'S ADVICE!!!

"Because what works for THEM isn't going to work for you TWO!! Re-invent the wheel..." although now that we've been married 21 years--didn't i take her advice by following that? I now write that on eveyr wedding card I give out!

LiFeOVeRForTY

Answer by LiFeOVeRForTY at 1:04 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• If you don't like the way you feel, change the way you think.
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 1:26 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Many of us are sweeping and we see a penny on the floor and it seems easier to just throw it in the trash. Remember a penny saved is a penny earned. I have bent over to pick up a penny probably 400 times in my life.........nice to know it bought me a gallon of milk, or gas or 4 things at the dollar store!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2008