Who will take charge?

By Barry Rubin Let history show that neither the New York Times nor the Washington Post reported on the return of the world's single most important Islamic cleric to Cairo to begin what he hopes to be the transformation of Egypt inTo a revolutionary anti-American state.

http://rubinreports.blogspot.com/2011/02/egypt-qaradawi-worlds-leading-islamist.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I say let them go radical and let Israel take care of them.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:19 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• LOL Carpy! If the radicals take control of a large portion of the ME, I think there will be a lot of glass parking lots over there.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:19 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• @ Carpy!!

high five

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:19 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• A repeat of the Yo Kippur War. It is Biblical though. Once Jerusalem is returned to Israeli rule, Israel will not loose another war. They haven't so far. Whether you believe or not, Israel has just a much right to exist as any other country. The hatred for this country baffles me no matter how many times it is explained.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• No wait, this can't be true. Beck predicted it lol
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I think Israel is going to be a victim of the natural political wave in the Middle East. I think they'll take a lot of people with them when they go down, but I think that unless they change their tune, they are in deep doodoo
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 1:59 PM on Feb. 21, 2011