Do you and your significant other argue about money?

Lately my husband and I have been arguing alot about money. Not so much screaming matches we usuallly TEXT our fights lol so we aren't screaming infront of the kids.

MamaCyjo

Asked by MamaCyjo at 12:05 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• No
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• depends......
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 12:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Never.

Answer by older at 12:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• not really.... we discuss whats being spent. the last time we kind of argued is because I messed up on our budget for the month. but that was my fault and i admitted it. we dont have an issue with money. we budget correctly.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 12:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• On occasion, but who doesn't? After all, it IS the #1 cited cause for divorce. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I highly recommend Dave Ramsey. It will help you and hubby be on the same page and it will allow you to work on the money problems that are causing the arguments. My hubby and i still bicker abtu money sometimes but it helps alot to have a plan and to both agree to where the money is going.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I can honestly say no..my Husband and I don't argue about money. The reason We used to is because We didn't have a lot when He was in the Army. With this job, We are pretty well-off..We are so Blessed.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• We pay the usual bills and talk over any other plans. Pretty much if something is important to me he's heard about it a bit before I make a purchase. He doesn't go out and spend money and neither do I unless it's discussed ahead of time. It's not asking for permission I see it as discussing priorities to manage a budget. We haven't had a money disagreement since we started sharing it all. It's been great for us.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 12:09 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Not anymore
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• thats one thing we dont argue about. i dont know it never made sense to me why people did that,you only have what you have after we pay bills and buy groceries theres really not that much to argue about
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 21, 2011