UNDERAGE DRINKERS????

Where r all these teens getting beer? They come into McDonalds and try to hide it they go into the ladies room and hide the empty cans behind the toilet. It seems like it is happening more and more. they come here intoxicated! It is crazy!!!! They end up getting their butts kicked out of there!!!!

dancer

Asked by dancer at 12:17 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Call the police when you see underage drinkers

Answer by rkoloms at 12:37 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Parents' house most likely

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Are they driving? Do you call the police?
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 12:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• It's not hard to find someone to buy alcohol. When I was in college I could close my eyes, spin in a circle and point at someone and they'd more than likely buy for me. Drunk under age kids aren't really a big surprise.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I know from seeing it happen an older sibling or cousin will go buy it for them.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I thought it was the parents house,r all the parents clueless!! I don't if they r driving and yes some managers call the police but others just ignore it and it really ticks me off!!!
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 12:22 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I look out for these troublemakers and call the cops because we r not responsible for their stupidity.
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 12:24 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• as a teen, i could walk into the local bodega and buy whatever i wanted. sad but true. =/
    BrookeKRod

Answer by BrookeKRod at 12:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Yes,very sad!
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I bought beer from a convenience store at age 14 with my boyfriend who was age 16. The cashier told us that there were cameras, and that we just needed to show him an i.d. so that it looks legitimate on film. Serioiusly!! It was THAT easy. I couldn't believe it at the time either.
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 12:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2011