Are you easily offended?

zebbiebug

Asked by zebbiebug at 12:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Pretty easy going usually.But start it i will finish it.It's in the southern gene's!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 5:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Depends on the subject

Answer by admckenzie at 12:27 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Depends on who is saying it, and how well I know them. I have one friend who I just know unintentionally insults people because she lacks some basic common sense, and it just rolls right off me when she does it to me.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 12:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• No, not anymore now that I have become several peoples boss.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:28 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• No. The only thing you can say that would bother me is about my Husband and Our Son ~ and that is more of an ENRAGE ME/cross the line and make me pounce sort of thing than an offend me sort of thing.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• it depends on the subject for me too. If it's a direct personal attack, then ya...i might get offended. But, i let small things go easily. I don't have time for petty shit.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:32 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• No.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:34 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Sometimes if it's about me personally, looks yes. Has to do w/my childhood/sisters remarks I'm sure ( I was skinny and ugly). BUT, my S/O tells me all the time I'm pretty, so that's what counts in my book. Because the way my sister spoke to me, I always made it a point to tell my DD's how pretty they were.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:39 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I get easily offended when people are mocking or being intolerable of sexuality or something like that...but when it comes to jokes, or just conversation, naw im pretty open to whatever..
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I'd like to think I'm pretty laid back, but it also depends on the topic & how it's said. In general I think our society worries about offending too much. You can't please everyone all of the time... yada yada. (When I watch some of the old Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts, I wonder how many lawsuit threats & sponsor pull outs they'd face if it aired today. Back then, they knew it was all in good fun- no offense taken) :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:50 PM on Feb. 21, 2011