Do you do a proper Spring Cleaning and when do you start?

Typically, we try to do a major, massive, thorough clean every year once it's nice enough to have all the windows open. This year, we're starting early to clean out bathroom renovation dust that got everywhere.

Nonoluna

Asked by Nonoluna at 12:28 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I have already started. Major organizing going on here. After that moving furiture to get all the winter dust bunnies, wiping down walls and windows, and scrubbing floors big time.
    pioneergirl10

Answer by pioneergirl10 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I clean pretty deeply throughout the year. The only things I do as an extra when Spring comes is wash all the walls, sweep the attic, and open up all the windows and clean the space between the windows and the screens.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Not really, but this year the whole house is getting done inch by inch...Ive started on the closets..I am reworking everything and trying to organize!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• i normally do my "spring cleaning" twice a yr. but like one other person said i deep clean my house through out the year so its not a big hassel for me.
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I usually do. Husband does outside and I do inside. Beingin this apartment is going ot be fun. I usually start when the snow is gone. This year beingin MN isgoing to be fun. Its STILL SNOWING! We have a lot of snow AGAIN!
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I don't do a spring clean but a few times a year I do what I call a "psycho clean" and pretty much do the same thing because something sets me off and I want all in order again.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2011