How do you prepare? adult content

... for anal sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Slow, Lube, you lead...not him. Spoon position is great for that and you are relaxed. On top is harder since you are balancing yourself and trying it for the first time. Use of finger first will help you stretch for the penis.
    Clitoral stimulation will help you keep in the mood and not tense.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I agree ^^^^. Go slow, lots of lube and try to get really turned on before you do it. Don't make that the first thing you do. Have oral sex or whatever turns you on.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I dont enjoy it but if you wanted to lots of lube and depending on his size you may need to use toys to prepare for it unless you talk about it before hand and know he is willing to try just a little bit at a time and take it SLOW. Also use a condom for sure, not only for protection, but it will glide a bit easier. Might try a more premium lube too like Astrogide instead of KY.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:37 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I've actually read that the first time for sex anal or not, that the woman be on top bc she can control how far and quickly his penis goes in.
    Relax, lube, relax, and make sure, whether he's on top or the side, or the bottom, that he knows to take is slow too.
    pioneergirl10

Answer by pioneergirl10 at 1:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Agree with these gals! Sloooooooooooooooooooow, lube (lots), and trust!
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 1:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Definitely slow and trust, very important. DF and I had a very bad first experience with this. I had never done it before, he had, and I was honestly scared out of my mind. My ex tried and was so painful I made him stop before even really doing it. You need to relax. It's not going to be very comfortable the first few times. It helped me to have something to hold on to, like grabbing the sheets or my pillow or something. And don't forget to breathe :)
    CC1109

Answer by CC1109 at 4:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• We don't do anal. DH isn't interested and I'm glad!
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I don't it's too uncomfortable
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 6:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Yuck!
    Anonymous