Do you think that it is sometimes too much of a time commitment to make new friends and have a family?

barboys2

Asked by barboys2 at 12:49 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, unfortunately I am more a time and a place friend.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:50 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• It depends on the friend. If it is a person that is willing to hang out at our house and have some down time then it's not an issue. But I don't have baby sitters to be able to meet my friends out all the time.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 1:09 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• No, I met a lots of friends who have little ones or through my kids school! We have play dates at my house most often or meet for dinner I love it. I have more friends now than i have had in a LONG time! LIFE IS GREAT RIGHT NOW!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 1:11 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• im a military wife so we have to learn to make new friends since we move so often. I dont see it as a hassle. I enjoy meeting new people from different walks of life.Keeps you grounded and give you new perspective.

proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• That's the biggest issue for me when it comes to making new friends...actually making the time to hang out and call and all that other good stuff lol...I'm a SAHM and we only have one car so if they don't want to hang out at my place (with my energetic 4 yr old and even more energetic chihuahua) or if they don't live within walking distance, well it's kind of a problem lol...My husband works 2 jobs so I wouldnt be comfortable asking him to watch Kelley while I hang out...and I've never really been a phone person...*Sigh* What do you do? lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2011