Is it to soon to get happy?I have a 2 and 3 year old they are 13 months apart...when i had my last child the doctor told me to give my body a break because if i got pregnant to soon it would be bad on both me and the baby...well its been 2 years since i had my daughter and i just found out im pregnant again..about 4 weeks... Should i be worried that things wont be okay...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• youll be fine my mom had 8 kids one right after the other and we all turned out just fine
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:55 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• they say 2yrs to get back to normal
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:56 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• you'll be fine. im so glad to hear im not the only mom who has 2 and 3 yr old and is preggo!!! yay!! how far along are you? 4 weeks? im 4 months
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:16 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I would just like to say three things. The Dugger(sp?) Family.
    slick05

Answer by slick05 at 1:20 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• You'll be fine. The big concern is that pregnancy depletes the body of its nutrient stores (much of the reason we take prenatal vitamins), so the docs just want our bodies to recover from that (tack on the time while we nurse, if you did). It takes about 1 year for everything to get back to "normal." Go enjoy being pregnant!! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:54 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• 2 years is a great amount of time. They say no less than 6 months but preferrably at least a year.
    afeggan

Answer by afeggan at 1:59 PM on Nov. 19, 2008