Maybe a silly though ...

I was wondering about that church / group of people who picket at soldiers funerals... has anyone every tried to do that at one of their members funerals ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Westboro "Baptist Church" members?

Doubtful, it wouldn't make the WBC members do anything differently. And it would give them even more press than they already get.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 1:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• NO! Why would anyone choose to lower themselves to the moral compass of the WBC?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

•  

NO! Why would anyone choose to lower themselves to the moral compass of the WBC?!

That's how I feel about the death penalty wink mini
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• That's how I feel about the death penalty

***
    I'd wager a hefty sum you would feel differently if your CHILD, HUSBAND or other LOVED ONE were raped, tortured and/or murdered!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Nah ... there isn't any way to have fun with that. I'd rather go the completely juvenile route ... sugar water their house and bus (ants and bees would love it, and I bet the dances they do would make an awesome YouTube video) ... gelatin in their swimming pools ... birdseed on their vehicles and homes ... I figure once a week would continue to be amusing and enough to seriously mess up their smug complacency *G*

The other best option is to just let karma do them in. She's mean, even if she sometimes seems too slow.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I'm with CraftingMama, the don't deserve ANY MORE publicity, they aren't discussion worthy, jmo...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 5:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Not to my knowledge but then most people just wouldn't do that to anyone
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• no
    Manoella

Answer by Manoella at 9:01 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Guess not, seems tit for tat would be a waste of time with those ppl.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2011