Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Passover food

You know the dish made for Passover that has diced apples, walnuts, and honey--what is it called again? I forget.

Answer Question

Asked by SashaJoaquin at 1:04 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Food & Drink

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Haroset or Charoset, depending on who you ask :) It usually also contains Passover wine.

    Answer by jespeach at 11:06 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

  • Charoset, haroset, or charoses.

    Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:06 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

  • I always make a huge batch and use the leftovers to make strudel after Passover.

    Answer by Marwill at 12:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.