Best at home product to whiten your teeth

I've been putting off whitening my teeth since highschool because one corner of one of my front teeth is fake so I assume it wont whiten but I'm so sick of my teeth being yellow!
what have you used for your teeth?
what should i stay away from?
thanks :)

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:31 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• The kind with the custom forming bleach trays are best. It comes with a form you heat in hot water & put in your mouth & bite down to form to the shape of your teeth. Then, you put the whitening gel in the tray & then on your teeth. The strip kinds slip a lot & don't really get in between your teeth all that well.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:34 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• thats what im most worried about with those stupid crest slips because its between my teeth that are the worst
    ElsaSalsaaa

Comment by ElsaSalsaaa (original poster) at 1:34 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Trays are best for getting in between. I don't know any name brands as my DD is in dentistry and made my bleach trays from molds of my teeth. But, look at the store and look at the ones with the trays.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:36 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• crest whitestrips
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• have caution with teeth whiters because are quimicals...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:44 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• baking soda is the healthiest, safest and cheapest way to whiten your teeth.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I bought these bleach trays from Walmart. Not sure of the brand but I prefer the trays over strips.
    dreamcatcher13

Answer by dreamcatcher13 at 4:32 PM on Feb. 26, 2011