Why does cafemom keep asking me to take a quik survey?

I do not want to so I hit the no thanks button and then it pops back in and messes up what I am doing

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 1:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in About CafeMom

• UGH! I was wondering if it was jus me. LOL. I finally decided to take one so it might stop. But, NO...even after doing one, I get more!!! And, it doesn't take you back to what you were doing! ARGH!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:45 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I keep getting it as well.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 1:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I was wondering how many others was having that thing pop up. It's really getting annoying. I have even filled it out and it still pops up.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 1:58 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I'm getting it too.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Same thing here. I have taken the stupid thing like 5 times bc it says you can win a gift card and they keep sending the same one back...
    ajbrownies

Answer by ajbrownies at 3:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I took it thinking it was actually something to help improve or get peoples views about this site and almost all the questions were about orange juice. I dont even like it and i cant have alot of citric acid so mine was pointless. but it hasnt ask me to take it again or any others
    brooklyndm

Answer by brooklyndm at 4:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Sometimes, the surveys can get you into an influencer program, like a new bed from Ikea, or a $50 gift card...

Answer by rkoloms at 6:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2011