Where are there baby classes??

Im 19 and the fathers mother wants us to take babys classes she says we need to well i have looked every where and still cant find any classes maybe im doin some thing wrong can some one plz help i need classes in mesquite TX !!!!

babylove14

Asked by babylove14 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• Call your OB and ask. I know the hospital where I delivered had one.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 1:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• The hospital is where we found all the classes at. Have you called the hospitals and asked them about it? Or ask your OB if they know of any classes available?
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 1:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Call your local hospital.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Also find out I'd you have a local La Leche group. They are a great support!
    tnunley

Answer by tnunley at 2:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I agree, the baby's Dr. or your local Hospital, maybe the YMCA coluld assist you also. My kids are grown and I never needed them, or wanted them. Ask the fathers Mother where she could suggest you to go since it's her idea. Being so young, it just may be very helpful to you.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2011