Is your child...............

potty trained? are they fully potty trained or do they where pull ups at night? how old are they?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 1:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My youngest is 6 so they are pretty well potty trained, lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• dd is almost 6 and potty trained.
    We did it before she turned 3. mostly then bc she was willing AND we were close to our disney trip and packing underwear takes up less space than diapers.
    She wore maybe a total of 3 pullups. Mostly, when I went to the bathroom, I asked her if she needed to go too. Usually she went in with me and tried. It was very much a being big like mommy kind of thing.
    limited drinks about an hour or so before bed and tried before going to bed.
    pioneergirl10

Answer by pioneergirl10 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• My daughter has been poop trained on the potty since she was 15 months old. She indicated that's what she wanted. Pee has been a different story altogether. She'll be 3 in May and sometimes indicates and cares but usually doesn't. When it gets warmer I'll try her in underwear but have her outside (our floors are wood and unsealed so impossible in the house) and see if that helps her figure it out.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 2:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• My son is 5 and was just potty trained last year.  He would pee in the toilet but absolutely REFUSED to poop in his toilet.  I didn't push him, didn't want to scare him even more.  On his 4th birthday I believe that's when he became fully potty trained.  His dad was in the bathroom and the little one had to go BADLY so he finally gave in and used his own toilet.  Wallaaaahhhhh, potty trained, lol.  My 3 year old and I were shopping at Walmart and she seen Tinkerbell underwear.  HAD to have them.  So I bought her the underwear and a cute little pink toilet and she was potty trained the same day, with no help from me. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• mine is semi potty trained. he is pottying in the potty and he is in underwear all the time but hasnt learned how to use the big potty yet he is too scared he will fall in so he still uses his disney car potty chair. but then again this recent that he is potty trained so i am not gonna push it. I am proud of him. he is 3.5 and we had a hard time getting this far.
    brooklyndm

Answer by brooklyndm at 3:28 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• yes fully potty trained at 2 he is almost 5 now. patience is a key in this lol. as far as night time you cut off drinks 2 hours before bed and will know there ready when the pull up gets dryer and dryer each morning.
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 4:05 PM on Feb. 21, 2011