How do you get rid of a hickey? adult content

DH and I really got freaky last night and now I have several hickeys on my neck and hands. I have to be at work in an hour and nothing I am doing is getting rid of them. And to make matters worse, I have to be at a meeting with several staff so I am very nervous about someone seeing it. I have really fair skin and I tried makeup but that doesnt seem to help either. Anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• If makeup is not enough go with a turtle neck or a scarf.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Concealer set with either translucent powder or mineral make-up. The key is setting and blending with the powder.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 2:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Oh gosh, I've gotten one from my husband (which he found really funny) - high-necked shirt or a scarf... do you have a top with either long or bell-like sleeves that will cover your hands? and yes, concealer with loose powder on top - but you'll need to retouch.
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 2:05 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Good Lord, how old are you? I thought only trashy teenagers got hickeys.
    Anonymous

• oh anon they were having fun are you jealous?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Anon: I am 29 years old. I am a Quality Manager at our local hospital. So I'm far from being a trashy teenager.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• lol, time and a turtleneck is about all you can do.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 2:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Use a pencil eraser...rub it out....it will make it more red initially...but it will go down significantly...you're just moving the blood around...
    Chrissied33

Answer by Chrissied33 at 2:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• First of all, to anon, you don't have to be a trashy teen to get a hickey! How rude! And honestly, I am 26, and have had very few hickey's but have gotten a few SINCE being married my SECOND time!

But anyhow, yes, sometimes make up will work, but with you having fair skin, it'd prolly be best to go with a turtleneck or scarf for the neck. I, too have fair skin, and i've yet to find a make up to cover the few ones i had. And a bell-like sleeved shirt could help too. Best of luck! If you do get caught by your co-workers, the best thing you can do is blush and laugh it off! Most understand better than you think!
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 2:31 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• what these ladies said and... definitely wear your hair down if your work permits it.

and to anon... who are you to judge what others do in the bedroom? A lot of people get turned on that way and much much kinkier ways than just a little love bite! And she's keppin it exciting...
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2011