Anyone have a child with a weird habit?

Ok, so my daughter is an armpit digger. From the time she was a baby and could reach, she would stick her hands in our armpits. We told her NO and to STOP but she didn't. We have scolded her MILLIONS of times and asked her to PLEASE STOP sticking her hand in our armpits but she won't. Some people say it is her weird little thing and that all kids have something quirky about them- others are worried that she has Sensory Integration Disorder. She is 2 and a half and is digging her fingers in my armpit and smelling them to comfort herself. She literally sticks them in her nose after digging in my armpit which is GROSS- she's like a little Mary Catherine Gallagher- except for on me. Can someone PLEASE help to explain this behavior.

Thanks,

Dani

lovetoteachec

Asked by lovetoteachec at 1:21 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in General Parenting

• No answers yet