How did you meet your soul mate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Through my best friend.

Answer by older at 2:32 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• We are high school sweethearts!!
    lovelyheaven271

Answer by lovelyheaven271 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• He is my BFF's brother.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• At a comic book store that he was (and still is) the manager of.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• ~*Luck*~... and lotsa prayer!!! I always had a rule to NEVER date anyone at school or work... so how it happened was perfect

At one point, I went to an interview trying to get a job I didn't even want, but "needed"! My husband was running the entire office, he conducted the interview, I got the job... but he was still technically married (to a horrible woman that cheated on him with his cousin, brother, guy she last divorced, and that guys roomate)... I just remember leaving the interview thinking that I don't know why I sold myself verbally in the interview for a job I knew I was going to hate?!?! I quit after 5 days!!!

Months later he called me to see if I'd come back, had a friend take the position instead, and we ended up talking ... he was going through a dicorce, I was single, and we've been an item ever since... going on 13 years... he's my best friend on top of it all... but it all just clicked into place
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• the internet my cousin found him for me
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I was riding my 10-speed to a friends house and he and a guy i knew with him stopped me.And that's why he tells people he picked me up riding a bicycle !!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Holiday romance.  I met him in England.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Dating Site. I was looking for a friend when moving to a new place. We started talking and fell in love pretty quickly.
    CC1109

Answer by CC1109 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• His brother dated my best friend and we were all in the same group of friends. We met at 16 / 17.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 21, 2011