I wanted to move my trailer house but lot rent to too expensive other places

How much is your lot rent where you live??? I am paying $145 a month, the place I just looked at was $325 a month, yikes thats a house payment around here~!~~ I AM SO POOR!!!

blue_glass_mama

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 2:32 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

• 347 is ours but that is a pool, basketball court, playground and the trailers all look like houses. The other one with older model trailers are $210 a month. We have small property tax each half. It is cheaper then renting. Are your apartments cheaper there?
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 2:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• If you cant afford the new lot why not stay where you are which is much less. I dont have a trailer or rent lots so I wouldnt know about rates.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Also keep in mind if you move your trailer especially double wides they usually cost in the thousands to move.
    partiesbyjan

• Why do you want to move? Can you buy an acre of land out in the country?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I wanted to move my trailer because there are no jobs around here, I was going to use some of my tax refund to move it, and no I am not moving out to the country because I will then be dependent on others to plow my driveway and if my car breaks down then I am stuck to far to walk anywhere.
    blue_glass_mama

Comment by blue_glass_mama (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2011