i can't remember...

this is my 3rd pregnancy and im about 16 wks..im just waiting to feel that first movement nothing nothing nothing!! i cant remember how far along i was when i felt my other 2. how far along were you guys when you felt your babies and whats the approx. time for us to be feeling that? i heard 16-20

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 1:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my first about 20 -23 weeks this one i was 14 weeks
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:24 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• 16 to 20 is average. Sooner if this is not your first child. Try not to worry. I'm sure it will happen very soon.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:25 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• ya, i think im just being impatient.lol..i think with my first i was around 18, if i remember correctly..cant even remember with my 2nd. this is my 3rd
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I have never really felt any of my babies move until after 20 weeks and with my last it took forever. The doctor said it was because the baby was under the placenta and it was acting a buffer.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 1:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2008