When did you know you were heterosexual?

So many people ask gays- when did you know you were gay- so I thought it would be fun to ask the question- when did you know you were heterosexual? Turn the tables a bit- did you make a CHOICE to become heterosexual or did it just happen? My daughter is evidence that these traits are inborn- she ADORES and I mean ADORES boys- and she is only 2 and a half. She loves to hold their hand, kiss them, and pretend to marry them. It is VERY evident early on that she is heterosexual and if she turns out not to be that's ok too. I think when I knew was when I was 3 around her same age and saw a boy naked in my daycare. That did it for me- I started feeling attracted to boys- what about you all? When did you know?

lovetoteachec

Asked by lovetoteachec at 1:25 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I had my first "boyfriend" at 5. I went to a Catholic Kindergarten and the nuns actually called our parents in for a conference because they were so worried about it. My moms response was "They're FIVE!".
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• When I couldn't kiss my elbow! My dad told me if I did, I'd turn into a boy. I tried, and couldn't. The rest is history.
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 1:29 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• ummm...never...loved..both
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:30 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Um. I guess in the 6th grade when my heart started beating really fast everytime I went near a certain boy lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:35 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• When my moms best friends son would grab me and head to the closet around 8 yrs old. By the way he is gay now and we are still good friends. Our moms thought we were going to be married some day lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Hence the reason I believe that gay people are born that way, they have a certain gene in them that changed during birth. I hate when people say they "turned" gay or someone "made" them gay. I liked boys from the age of 5 and then went on to hook up with the biggest losers on earth! lol !YET my gay friends have had long-term relationships and have even been married in the technical sense because us "Americans" choose not to acknowledge gay marriage/our fellow teachers, doctors, firemen etc. I am a straight/divorced woman and I love and acknowledge my gay co-workers and friends and family. Even then I have dabbled in bi-sexuality (ddin't work for me) I am straight!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• pp here
    I agree, thinking back I knew he was gay, everyone I know who is gay knew from a very young age.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Gay is normal now, it is as normal as saying "they are diabetic" or "they play drums" I love all people as long as they are not mean or selfish, I am pretty cool with all ppl!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:07 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• when my stupid cousins grew and stopped coming on me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• LOL THATS A GOOD ONE ANONYMOUS
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 6:45 AM on Nov. 19, 2008