How many children do you want to have?

I would like to have 4. I have a 2 year old son and due with my second child April 1st.

lovelyheaven271

Asked by lovelyheaven271 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• I definitely want at least two. I have one DD now and hope to get pregnant again this year. Sometimes I think I want four and sometimes I just don't know if I could do it- financially, emotionally, physically. I know it will be different to have a baby with a child already at home, and to try to give enough of myself to both of them. With my DD it was all about her, in fact it still is 2 years later, so I'll have to see how it is to have multiple children at home, and I would want to space them out at least 2-3 years. I am 31 now so I have some time left but I am open to seeing how I feel about this later in life and making decisions then. For now I know I at least want a sibling for my DD and another child to love and nurture, and we'll see what happens after that.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:52 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• We have three, and we are done. If dh wanted a forth I would be willing, but he really strongly feels he is done so I am okay with that!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 2:48 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• One, and done.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 2:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• The two I have. No more for me, though I'd like to be a surrogate.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I have three right now they are 16, 9 and 7. A daughter died at one year old she would be 11 now. I am currently pregnant and would like at least two more after this baby.

FricknFrack

Answer by FricknFrack at 2:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• My Husband and I want only Our perfect Son ~ He is everything We ever wanted and so much more!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• maybe 3.. you?
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 2:48 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I have 3 and I'm done!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~... we have a 15 year old, 5 year old, and 3 year old... I would love to have more but that is not currently our reality!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I would like to have 7 but we are stopping with 3.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 2:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2011