Can't get motivated...

to get up and clean. Ever since they started me on this muscle relaxer, I've been sleeping alot more, waking up in a bad mood, and just feeling quite zombie-ish all day. What can I do to get motivated? What do you do to motivate yourself?

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Health

• try flylady.com it's a great 'step' program to get you movin' on keeping your house clean! i'm a messy girl and fly lady helps me!! hth! xo
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Muscle relaxers will definitely do that to you. Maybe you could get a lower dose.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I agree with flylady if you want to get to basics. But more than anything I think you have to allow yourself the ability to not be down on yourself if you don't get the job done that day. Stick to the absolute basics. Make sure your kitchen is clean to prevent bugs, make sure your clothes are clean to prevent bugging from your husband for clean underwear and socks. Everything else can be caught up with eventually.
    karieauthoress

Answer by karieauthoress at 3:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2011