Countin weeks

my due date is nov 5th how many weeks would i be i checked on line and it says 4 and the other states 1 week 2 days last period was jan 27th

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If I remember right, the doctor's office goes by the date of your last cycle. I know my doctor's office has this little wheel thingy that helps them determine due dates. Ask yours about it at your next appointment, or pick it up and play with it yourself.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:05 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Hmm thats weird cause it shouldint even show up that you are pregnant yet. did you get a blood test done or something? Thats really super early.
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 3:44 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Sounds familiar. They went by my last period at first, then with the ultrasound it changed by a whole week. And they said they don't even know how it showed up on a pregnancy test yet.. But to me I was already late on my period by a week, which is why I took one in the first place and they kept arguing with me that I wasn't late yet.! So I found out like barely a week after I concieved my son, weird..

But check this page out, I used it alot during my pregnancy;
    http://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator?sub=true&lmp=true&month=0&day=27&year=2011&x=102&y=10
    BraydinsMommy09

Answer by BraydinsMommy09 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• yeah it early i tested yesturday took 5 test and they all were positive but im weirded out to because ive been having pt symptoms for a while and everytime i took a test it waas neg im hoping im nt real far along and just now startin to show up in my system
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• my next period was suppose to start feb 27th i have a 30 day cycle i brought the early test that predict 6 days before and even the dollar store brand showed up positive
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Feb. 21, 2011