Has anyone heard of the over the counter drug dhea? adult content

i have had a lot of trouble with my sex drive after having my dd 7 months ago. i heard about a drug called dhea on dr. oz today and have looked it up online and it looks like something i would be interested in. but i didn't know if anyone else has tried it.

pignmonkeysmom

Asked by pignmonkeysmom at 3:02 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• i haven't heard of it either...interested to hear other's oppinions...
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 3:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Sorry, I haven't heard of it but I'll bump for you.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 3:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• me too. i took a survey online about it and i am trying to find that web site again because it sounded a lot like me and the problems i have
    pignmonkeysmom

Comment by pignmonkeysmom (original poster) at 3:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• the website was www.womentowomen.com and its a called adrenal health profile. from the quiz i took it says i may have low adrenal levels? i am seriously thinking about going and buying it today.
    pignmonkeysmom

Comment by pignmonkeysmom (original poster) at 3:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Don't buy it unless you talk to your doctor about it. It's a hormonal steroid and should not be taken without medical approval.
    Anonymous

• my ex took something for men and it worked or seemed to....maybe it was i his head. not sure.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 3:28 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• omg thank you for posting this!!! i'm having the same problem! I think i might just check into that as well!!!
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I might be wrong but I think I had seen something with DHEA on it in the pharmacy section at WalMart. After almost 4 years after giving birth to my son, my sex drive is on low.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• i worked at a doctors office who specialized in women's health, and it was something she recommended regularly to women with low sex drives...just talk to your dr first!
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Look for it in with the vitamins.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 11:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2011