Ideas for kids that are free and don't need supervision?

I have play-doh but I am trying to clean and they get it everywhere! Toys they refuse to putaway and TV I just want to shoot! I wish I could just ground them for ever! LOL. Sorry just looking I guess.

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Home & Garden

• If they refuse to put their toys away then they won't play with anything until the ones they got out are put away.. I think a good timeout is in order if they don't want to do what they're told..
    I suggest turning off the TV, give them each an age appropriate job to do, and start making them listen and respect your authority.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:16 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• hide and seek? duck duck goose? have them write or draw a story book together, each having to write/draw a page or two..?
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Playdough would get thrown away if they did not play with it properly. all toys that they did not put up with in a certain time would be put up or thown away.

Answer by louise2 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• reading, coloring, board games, Wii ( I have 3 doiing that at the moment) play in the snow --we got 10 in last night, shaving cream play,
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2011