Im 33 weeks and in early labor....

when you start to dillate does it feel funny down there when you walk and when your sitting down?? cause it feels funny down there to me. and i have a lot of pressure too.

Tricia737

Asked by Tricia737 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you're not in labor until you've lost your mucous plug, your water broke, you're having consistent contractions, or you're being induced. "funny feelings" isn't very helpful.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• im having contractions and they are 3-4 minutes apart
    Tricia737

Comment by Tricia737 (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• oh yeah and im wiping blood too.
    Tricia737

• cause when i walk and sit it feels like my vagina is starting to open.
    Tricia737

Comment by Tricia737 (original poster) at 3:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Call your doctor and tell her what you are experiencing.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I dont remember feeling anything really but if you have pressure and you are contracting like that you may want to call the doc you could be furthere along than you think with that labor
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• cause im wiping pinkish reddish blood.
    Tricia737

Comment by Tricia737 (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• 33 weeks is still pretty early. You need to call your doctor if you are bleeding at all during this time.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:38 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• My first baby I had no contractions until my water broke (2 weeks after I lost my plug). She came at 32 weeks. With my twins I was in labor (contractions with dialation) at 23 weeks. I was put on bedrest and in the hospital. I lost my plug in pieces (after the dialation started) and I was also placed on a Magnesium Sulfate drip. I had a placental abruption at 26 weeks and my water was broken by the dr as I was in the delivery room. Trust your instincts. If you think you are in labor go to labor and delivery. It sounds like you could possibly in preterm labor and if you ignore it, it can be a horrible result. No one knows your body like you do. If it doesn't feel right head in there. Best case scenario you get sent home. But just in case something happens, there are people who know what to do. I had my oldest in 2 hours from the time my water broke until she came out. If I had been at home and ignored it she would have died.
    anna_mccall

Answer by anna_mccall at 3:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• this all started Friday night. and i went to the hospital i told them whats going on. and they told me to keep on eye on the contractions. and then they sent me home. but now the contractions are getting worse.
    Tricia737

Comment by Tricia737 (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Feb. 21, 2011