Can I get some help for a college paper?

I have to write a paper comparing websites that research a certain topic a later in the course I will have to write a research paper on this topic. I'm choosing to do medicating vs. non medicating adhd children. I do not have a child with adhd but I know that several of you on here do. I am hoping that some of you might be able to point me in the direction of some websites that you have found helpful on the subject of medicating and not medicating children with adhd. Thank you so much in advance for any help. It seems that anymore if you type a subject into google you get nothing but discussion boards and tons of crap, so I thought this might be a good place to start.

Quentinsmamma

Asked by Quentinsmamma at 3:36 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in

• Facebook has a few groups, and Advice For Moms here on CM would be a great place to start looking.
    Moms of Elementary School Kids will have some people that would be able to point you in the right direction, too.
    6girlsrock

Answer by 6girlsrock at 3:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Have you looked for groups here dealing with this topic?
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 3:58 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• There is a group here Moms with adhd and odd kids. There is also a national organitzation CHADD, children and adults with ADD and they have a website. They are all over the country and could help you out. My 2 kids both take medication and have done great on it. I know many kids that have bad reactions to ADD medications. I think it is a personal choice that every parent makes.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 5:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Look through your college library's online sources. Those databases are filled with studies and journal articles. That is where you should get your sources not internet websites.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 7:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• For this paper they are not wanting us to use our college library resources. It's all about finding legitimate online resources, and the next paper we write will be a research paper on our chosen topic on which we can use whatever resources available. Thank you all for your help.
    Quentinsmamma

Comment by Quentinsmamma (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

Next question in
Beware...

Next question overall (Babies (0-12 months))
Poop question...