What are good fat burning exercises I can do at my house?

The only time I really have is naptime. I don't have much money and I have no equipment.

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Resistance bands. You can find free videos on youtube

Answer by admckenzie at 3:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• i worked out using my baby.... here's the link i used
    it was fun b/c me and my dd got to spend time together

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• 30 60 90 is a great way to get the heart pumping and the calories burning. You can have four exercises: jumping jacks, in and outs, running in place and lunges. You do the first set for 30 seconds each, rest for about 30 seconds, do the second set of each exercise for 60 seconds and rest for 30 seconds and do the last set of four exercises for 90 seconds each

Answer by frmInsideout at 3:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

that one was my favorite

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• my cable network has this on demand thing and has all kinds of free exercise videos for free and easy to do at home with nothing. and also u tube has free videos too.

Answer by brooklyndm at 4:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I have lost 75 lbs since July doing Leslie Sansone Walk at Home videos. I think they are fabulous because I have two kids and it is hard to work in exercise. I can do them in front of the tv and the boys can do the workout with me for a little bit and when they get bored they can play and come back and do it some more if they want. I do the 5 mile walk with 2lb. weights. My arms and legs are getting toned and best of all I am losing tons of inches off of my hips!!!!!

Answer by barboys2 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• /

• Crunches, stairs, squats, yoga, weights.

Answer by KTMOM at 3:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Cardio, Yoga, Pilates, Zumba

Answer by sstepph at 8:40 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Just stair climbing can help.

Answer by elasmimi at 9:25 AM on Mar. 18, 2011