Scholarships

Has anyone applied for them and got them? I am going to do it for Spring semester. I need more help with childcare and other financal needs. How did your expereince go?

Was it just like filling out simple paper work and waiting for a letter back or does someone call you? I know every school is different I just wanted an idea of how things work.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 3:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

• Have you filled out your FAFSA?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• There are some sites that will list tons of different scholarships. Make sure you are looking them up and applying. It will pay off.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I have been looking and applying for 2 years and still have not recieved scholarships. Only scholarship I get is the PELL
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• If either of you haven't seen it yet, I just got an e-mail about a Ronald Reagan Scholarship. Excellent and renewable. If you qualify, it could be a great gig. Google it.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 4:22 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• FAFSA is not for scholarships.
    Anonymous