why do i always end up having sex..

so i kicked my baby's daddy out about 2 months ago.. ever since he comes and sees our daughter but always trys making me take him back i dont but some how i always end up having sex with him.. i dont wanna be with him no more because hes a liar i still love him but i think i deserve way better.. he doesnt treat me like a woman suppose to be treated im not happy by his side. all he thinks about is his family(mostly mommy) not me or his daughter weve talk many times but we just dont come to the same conclusion hes so childish i always say to myself when he comes "ok resist yourself" but i never can.. what should i do? i want him to be with me and my baby only if hes willing to change i dont want him to think that even if were not together he will still get some.. help me.. what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• tell him everything you just told us.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:37 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• It's hard but just say no ... have visitation in a public spot or somewhere that you can't end up in bed together. Have a friend come over to the house. It seems like you already know that he isn't going to change if he's getting his cake and can eat it too. You have to be firm and strong when it comes to that... Just try to avoid putting yourself in that situation or any situation that sex is possible.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:39 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• just what the other two said. Stay public from now on for sure!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 2:24 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I am in the exact same situation. Still wroking on it too/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Honey, stop wasting your time on him. I bet you are really young. Under 23. If I had someone tell me all of this I could have done way better in life.

IF...he cares about you he will come back, eventually, first you have to do some things though. And still it may not work out like you plan. Okay, DON"T see him at all. Designate a friend or realitive to be there when he comes to see baby. Don't I repeat DON"T be there. IF you have to be, have someone with you. You two go into other room and adviod talking to him unless completely nessesary. Has to be ONLY about BABY!!!

2...GET a life outside of this man!!! Go out with friends, meet other guys, just hang out, don't have to be in some long term relationship!! JUst simply have fun! And NO going to where he may show up!

Continued...
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 8:07 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• 3....HE may realize what he is missing out on.....

BUT I AM GUESSSING YOU ARE GOING TO SEE WHAT YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON AND THAT THERE ARE A FEW GOOD MEN STILL OUT THERE!

4.....Live Life to its fullest, don't wait around on some man to make you happy, you are the only one who can bring you happiness in this life so live it up. And praise God for Every day you get to spend with your kid!
    lovinmomto3

• Is there anyone who can come over when he's supposed to come visit? You mom, sister, cousin or friend? I'd just make it a point not to be alone with him any more!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Well if you know you deserve better then stick to that theory! You are alowing him to use you and you are not being fair to yourself...get some self control...you both can respect that.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2008