WHAT WAS ONCE CUTE THAT YOUR CHILD DOES OR DID THAT ISN'T SO CUTE ANYMORE?

devilMY KID (YEARS AGO NOW)  FIRST TIME POTTY ALL BY HIMSELF, HOWEVER USED TO MUCH TOLIET PAPER AND CLUGGED UP THE ENTIRE BATHROOM FLOOR.   FIRST TIME, OK, SECOND TIME....NOT SO CUTE.     NOW AS A TEEN (MALE)  HE STILL LEAVES THE LID UP!!!!! ahhhh LOL!!!   csjoy1

csjoy1

Asked by csjoy1 at 3:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• ~*Giggles*~... live in a house of MALES... hubby, 15 year old son, 5 year old son, and 3 year old son

The lid being left up shouldn't bother you... it means they didn't pee on where we have to sit!!! Hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• PLays "I'm a kitty" -- All the meowingand crawling at 2 was a lot cuter than at 4 -- lol :-)
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• My kids are all grown, but my youngest DD was a child who played with everyone, boy or girl w a cute smile on her little face. I thought it was cute and nice of her, but as an adult she needed to have better judgment w/her friends and she didn't all the time. It eventually cost her her life.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2011