Letters of recommendation

Ok I am trying to apply for scholarships and need recommendations. I used my three good ones on job recommendations and now they are older than 6 months. I don't really know anyone that can write one...any helpful advice?

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 3:49 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

• i would look up online... you might get hel;pful tips
    Manoella

Answer by Manoella at 3:53 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• A person you use as a professional reference is someone you should keep in touch with; an email a week, a phone call a month.

Now is a great time to re-establish your relationship with those three people

Answer by rkoloms at 4:24 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• The letters are only 6 mos old?? Use them. I have used letters from 1 to 2 years old, and have been hired for jobs. Of course no one ever put a DATE on my letters of rec. They were general letters of what kind of employee I am.

Anonymous

• If there is no date on the I guess I could use them but it states in the requirements it can not be older than 6 months.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 8:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Use the three people you used before.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 22, 2011