Why is it that all the friends are always at my house?

myheartflys

Asked by myheartflys at 4:09 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• your friends? hubby's friends? kids friends?
    if it's your kids' friends, feel honored. It means you're the coolest mom in the bunch :)
    Neelah

Answer by Neelah at 4:10 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~... was thinking the same thing as Neelah!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I love when my kids friends are here. Not sure why they always pick my house - except they know I always stick my head out and ask if anyone wants a snack!

Answer by missanc at 4:11 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Because you are just that cool of a mom that everyone wants to hang out at your place :) But it's understandable if your upset... you need your you time too and feeding all the kids is expensive
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I am assuming your kid's friends so I would say because they feel comfortable at your house. I would rather have the kids at my house, where I have control of what's going on than the kids running the streets. I don't mind spending money on snacks and soda, I don't mind the noise.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• assuming your kids friends...i guess it's better that they are at your place than at a friends place where the parents don't care what they are doing. but we do end up spending more on snacks in the house than i'm sure the friends parents spend since we are the play house on our block.
    monstersam

Answer by monstersam at 6:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2011