Do you love your DH or SO to

get his name tattooed on your body somewhere?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I was thinking of doing a small family tree. That way if anything happens to us...well the family tree is still appropriate.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Yes, i do & i have actually thought about it. Or, i thought about getting a tattoo of our zodiac signs mingling in an artful way. He's not big on me doing it though, he thinks i should get a pretty tattoo if i get another.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• NO! I am a firm believer in not putting any names on you unless its your children, mother, father, etc, someone that has ties to you outside of marriage. Tattooing someone's name on you in my opinion jinx a relationship. But thats just my opinion. Ill bump it because im curious too on how ppl feel about it! :)
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• ~*Raises HAnd*~... I would!!! And I usually tell others to NEVER get a name... but he's my first and last Hubby, we have kids, and any other man if he died would need to respect that!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I'm not planning on getting a tattoo, but if I did it would not represent any other person, it would represent me, since it's on me.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• i used to be against it, but now that im married i dont plan on either of us going anywhere. so i wouldnt mind if he got my name and i would get his if he wanted me to. besides, tattoos are removable.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• well not removable per-se.. although they can be with expensive laser stuff. but they are able to be covered up, for sure.
    tnm786

• No, but only because I do not care for tattoos!

Answer by older at 4:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I love him but I don't do tattoos and if I have to get one it will be my kids names
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 4:37 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I would have a representation put on me - but not a name. I have a tattoo in honor of my grandmother (actually my EX grandmother in law) -- but it's not a name or a 'in memory of' ... it's a tattooed replica of her favorite figurine... It's beautiful and if someone care's enough to ask me, I'll tell them why I have it and what it means to me. Other that that, it's just a beautiful tat of a hummingbird. My divorce from her grandson did not break the bond that I had with her, or the honor I chose to give her by getting the tattoo.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 5:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2011