LADIES TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

TAKE A LOOK AT MY PICS ....the doc said i'm not pregnant because they don't see a baby bu they only ultrasound th lower half of my tummy that shoes the IUD not the top half where my baby is at they don't listen to me when I tell them that yes all test urine and blood come up neg on me with all five of my pregnancies an with my last one prior to this one she was no seen on ultra sound either. My husband and I are forced to take care of this pregnancy on our own even with me being high risk due to th act I have had five c -sections and a blood clot on my brain afterI had my third child. Its like if you don't have a degree behind your name they won't listen.going crazyI've tried going to a different hospital er same thing. Yes I'm sure I'm prgnant I hear her heart beat which is different rythem than my pulse I know that God has given me this baby because I hae the iud pefectly in place and I might wind up having this baby at home I thank everyone for their advice yall all are my sisters and I love yall sometimes I just feel ike I'm going crazzzzy ya know.

Bigmamabearof6

Asked by Bigmamabearof6 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I see no pics....?
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I'd get another doctor. and another. and another until they actually paid attention to the words coming out of your mouth.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:20 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Maybe there are is another doctor you can go see. Take blood tests etc. Good luck.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 4:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• If you really think that you are pregnant, please try to go to a different doctor or clinic and have them check you out. If your belly is growing like that, there could be something else happening, as well, so someone should figure that out for you.

Don't give up.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I agree about finding a different Dr. Second and third opinions are never a bad idea!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• if your belly is growing then i would think they would see it on an u/s, the baby/uterus would have to be getting bigger to make your stomach pouch
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:37 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• di they check to see if the baby was in your tubes? I would get a second opion and explain to the dr. calmy how you feel and whats been going on.. Tell them what has happened with your others too that may help .
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 4:38 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Second opinion!
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 8:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Can you go back to a doctor who you went through this with before who might recognize your are not full of BS?
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• @hotelmom123 I have already tried back to one of the hospital Tampa General three times and they won't believe me when I went to Brandon hospital they dd an ultrasound and once they realize I had an Iud in they went no further than that scan they did not scan the top of my belly then thy had e escorted out by two security guards You see why I say I feel lke I'm lossing my mind ?
    Bigmamabearof6

Comment by Bigmamabearof6 (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2011