Two and a half men show (for fans only)

Love this show & hope Charlie Sheen straightens out his act. What do ya think?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 4:17 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• even if he doesn't i,t's still funny. I will watch reruns forever. His character is just like real life. Hmmm. Life imitating art or other way around?!?
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:48 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• It's cute at times, but Charlie Sheen is what he is. I do hope he's able to get clean once and for all, before it ends up costing him his life. He is really talented.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• One of my all time favorite shows!!! I hope the Charlie Sheen gets the help he needs and stays clean.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• One thing you gotta respect about the man is that he is how he is, you know what to expect from him, so little he does should surprise anyone.... he's still a good actor (at least I like him)..... but I don't think he's what makes the show -- it's the report between the 3 main characters (4 if you count the housekeeper) that make it enjoyable for me - heck it's her character that I laugh at just as much or more than Charlie Sheen's character.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 4:50 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I find it ironic how his real life imitates art (or in this case his character on the show!) I have been a big fan of the show since it started & hope for everyone's sake (all the other actors) that he gets it together so the show can go on & so can he.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• what he does in his own personal life is his business and not mine. i watch the show because i like it and thats the way i think all tv and movies should be treated. actors private lives should be private. i cant see how anyone else would want their life plastered on tv for alll to gossip about.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 4:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~... i hear about it on the radio in the morning while driving... but I still like the show, better than watching reality TV shows!!! So sick of singing on TV... and I wanna barf when I see commercials for Glee
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I like the show, and I hope that it will be able to continue for a while yet..... I enjoy the banter and comments between the characters. I do like Charlie Sheen and even though he has troubles in his personal life, I don't think that should define the show, as the show is all about the characters Charlie, Jake and Allan and THEIR lives (not Charlie in real life)..
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:42 PM on Feb. 21, 2011