Better pic, please help me and my boyfriend could be seeing things.

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358/shortybabygirl423/ami-1.jpg

Hope this is better. PLEASE help. Either way i still have a doctors appoiment tomorrow and i did take it last night.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I can't tell it's too blurry try not to zoom in too much. I kinda saw something but not really
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 1:44 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• id just go to the dr even if it is faint it is a positive do what i did i had a faint line then in the morning i did it again and it was darker
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:46 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• The picture is still to blurry. From this picture I can't tell if there is another line there are not. A faint line doesn't alway mean a positive. I have had a pregnancy test that had a faint line and got excited that I was pregnant. I took another one that same day and no line.  First line was an evaporation line I was told.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 1:51 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Pretty blurry pic, but I didn't see any pink in the blur (not to take the wind out of your sail). The doc will do either a blood test or a urine test (likely blood), but the test they do is just as accurate as the ones you do at home (I work in a lab). The good news is that the hCG level doubles every day, so you're more likely to see a positive as time goes by.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:50 AM on Nov. 19, 2008