Liquid Eyeliner

Do ya use this? I just can not get it to look right on my eyes.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Yes. I only wear liquid. Apply it to your eye, then gently take a Qtip and erase the excess.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:37 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Yes...if you pull your lid gently (the direction toward the corresponding ear) e.g. - right lid, pull gently towards right ear/ cheek bone area then apply, I find this easier
    PurplWildFlower

Answer by PurplWildFlower at 4:22 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I wear a lot of eyeliner but personally, I'm a self-sharpening-crayon person.

I think you get a much different look with liquid eyeliner...it looks painted IMO, which isn't how i want to look even if i could do it right.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I both both kinds . . . depending on the look I am after. They are soooo different to apply, and if you use liquid, you need to know exactly what you are trying to achieve before you put it on. It is more like a paint stroke.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:28 PM on Feb. 21, 2011