Is anyone a mother and going to school?

I have a group called mothers as students. It is designed for mothers who are trying to raise children and attend school. Anyone who is trying to be mothers and students know how stressful it can be. Come join me in my group. A place where we can talk about the professors and homework and balancing child care needs

arca3016

Asked by arca3016 at 4:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in

• That is cool! I am a mother of a teenager that goes to school. I will check it out.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Thats great! I am a mom to be, first baby due in July! I am a student planning to continue with it, no breaks :) My boyfriend says I should take a "break" after the baby is born. But, my education is way to important to me!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 4:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I just joined!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 4:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I am a mother and a senior in a BS program. I will check it out.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• being a mother and going to school at the same time is the hardest thing in the world, next to giving birth.
    chrisrmom

Answer by chrisrmom at 4:27 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Sounds interesting.....
    myheartflys

Answer by myheartflys at 4:28 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I have a 2 year old, will be TTC soon, and am going to school - I have a few years left
    CC1109

Answer by CC1109 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Thank you to all the cafemoms that have read this message and joined my group. I am still looking for new members to jion so check it out.
    arca3016

Comment by arca3016 (original poster) at 4:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

Next question in
Math question

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
LADIES TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?