i need help plz i wanna know???

Ok so i had my period on 6/6/08-6/12/08(6 days)so i went to the doctor for a check up and she said that i had a soft low cervix and an enlarged uterus so she did a pregnancy test and it was neg. so she did a blood test and it was neg. so my period was due yesterday but no period and no symptoms that my period is comming so i dont really know whats going on any ideas? Doctor was no help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well, you need to go back and tell her/him that you are late. Ask them to do another pregnancy test and if that is still negative you need to demand that they start investigating other reasons as to why you may be missing your period. It could be something as simply as stress but it never hurts to be cautious. Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I've been trying TTC and I thought this was the month! No AF, I test and it was a negative. I waited a couple of days, a negative! Went to the doctor's, negative. My AF was almost 2 weeks late it started last night!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 4:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• pregnancy tests are not 100% and there is a chance it came out neg and you could in fact be prgnant and it was too soon to tell, I swear I must have taken about 6 preg. tests and all came out negative, well finally I was still feeling a little weird and decided to take a couple more a few weeks later and amazingly enough they were pos. so it could have just been too early in the preg.
    Tayleina

Answer by Tayleina at 4:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• my home preg test said i was i made an apt the next day at my omgyn to have blood work they said i was way early n i ned to come back in a week to comferm it for sure i did n i was
    jennymartin

Answer by jennymartin at 12:26 AM on Jul. 9, 2008