Do you think celebrities give their babies wierd, outlandish names to keep up the stereotype of them being separated from the rest of us "nobodies?"

It just stuns me what some of them with stick their poor defenseless little ones with! UGH! Sometimes, I think they do it just to show they are different, or as some of them think better than the rest of us,and can get by with anything. I'm all for unusual names, but not what some of them come up with.

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• I think it's because they're surrounded by people who tell them how wonderful they are, rather than telling them they're being stupid.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:46 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• those kids are going to be made fun of for their names regardless of who their parents are. im sorry you just dont name your kid after food or pick random letters out of the alphabet and expect people to accept it just because youre famous. as to why the celebrities do it.. who knows.. maybe because theyre all attention whores & wanted to use their kids as a new way to feed their never-ending appetite for attention.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:45 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• i think it's a pregnancy hormone, i've heard terrible names from "nobodys" too. i think there is a terrible name hormone attached to hcg lol
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2011