Ok I am having a hard time staying away from the guy at work whois married.

I am trying... I am the one with obsessive compulsive disorder and when I started falling for him he never told me he was married. Nor has he...It was my fellow teacher. We went from hugging last week. To kissing and putting hands in my pants. I am also the one who almost forge my state test because I want out of my abusive situation. I also had a romance with another guy at my last job and it ended messy. I can play the barbie but I don't let them see who I am. I am a relationship addict who has been diagnosis with obsessive compulsive disorder. Its crazy... I was going to crash my car tomorrow as not to have to go to work. However, my fellow teacher girl teacher pointed out the downside to that. I am splintering and trying to hold myself together but their is to much pressure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• I am going to leave my phone in the car tomorrow as not to text him or talk to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• HE IS MARRIED LEAVE HIM ALONE AND FIND A SINGLE MAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU HOMEWRECKER'S !!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Okay take a deep breath and relax!
    Maybe you should talk to your doctor about getting on medication for your ocd-if you are already on medication maybe you should discuss with the doctor about "upping" the dose a bit! I don't know anything about ocd, but I am no stranger to affairs. It sounds like you already know you need to quick this. This will end messy and you will get hurt in the end. Just stop talking to him. I know its hard, but it needs to be done. A good start is to think about this person's wife-poor thing! What if that was you???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I am trying to do the right thing. For months he lied to me and never told me he was married. I am having a hard time with it. Since, I just found out he was married and not by him. He has been lying to me and his wife. So I am trying but its harder than people think when dealing with my obsessive compulsive disorder. Plus, I am abused and legally separated and can't make my abuser leave. On top of that I was thinking of crashing my car tomorrow to stay away from work. I am trying not to see him. Plus, I almost forged my state test... Alot is going on right now. I have to find strenght so I dont have a nervous break down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• plus, he already knows he can control me. he told me to loose 8 llbs last week. I lost three I weigh 125 and am 5'8 or 5'9. I am not trying to cheat with him now that I know he is married. I am trying to find strength to not....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• do you have mediction you can take? I think you need something to calm yourself. Do NOT crash your car. there are other excuses you can use to not go to work. I knwo this must be VERY hard for you but I do honestly think you need to stay away from him.

And forget the ignorant post from before about the homewrecker thing. People get their panties in a wad around here so ou just need to ignore that and focus on keeping yourself away from the asshole who is doing this to you.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 2:22 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• staying far away from this one..... because my opinion wont be "liked" lol
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 2:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• wow, please dont be a homewrecker...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:25 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• what does ocd have to do with you messing with another womans husband? my husband had ocd and if he ever came home talking about i couldnt control my ocd and kissed a co worker i would beat him then leave him!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• she is a relationship addict. OCD comes in all forms. We are not here to judge her as I am SURE most of you have no psychological training or background. She only needs constructive advice.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 2:34 AM on Nov. 19, 2008