Do you do your hair to keep dh happy?

does he like it long or short? would you do it the opposite if you liked it like that?

angevil53

Asked by angevil53 at 4:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• rolling on floorIt's my hair, I do what I want with it. If he wants long, flowing, beautiful hair, he can grow some himself!! LOL!!!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• He doesn't care either way. Its short,but I wouldn't grow it long just to please him. I'm the one that has to deal with it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:59 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• my hair is long and he loves it..but if i wanted to cut it short it would be my choice
    Houstyn08

Answer by Houstyn08 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I have long hair, and he likes it. He could care less about how I do my hair, but I try to look nice everytime I see him (DF lives just under an hour away)
    CC1109

Answer by CC1109 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• no I do it to make me happy, he actually prefers it in a pony tail. if it where up to him thats how I would always wear it. I have cut it really short a few times and after the 3rd time he asked me not to cut it that short again, and I agree, I like it for a total of 5 minutes then complain about it for 5 months.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:59 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I do my hair for ME, he doesn't get a choice.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:35 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I hope he looks at me more for who I am, rather than my body parts. I wear my hair in a short bob because I like it that way- I also do not have a say in how he wears his hair-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• M-avi- ITA
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:52 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• No, I do MY hair to keep ME happy!
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 11:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i do my hair the way i like it, its long now but i also had it really short in which we both didnt care for, i love my long hair and so does he so it works out.
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 2:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2011