Do you ever read a question and think WTH? What is wrong with people?

Can't anyone have a simple non-complicated relationship anymore? Are there really people out there who are not satisfied with plain old sex? It's beyond me where the other woman, other man, chains, whips, anal stuff is coming from. I mean seriously WTF? Is everyone's lives so twisted that they can't just be satisfied with each other, but now they have to bring in all this other crap? It's just plain scary! Please tell me there are still people out there in this world who enjoy a simple non-complicated man vs. woman sexual encounter with no frills?!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I am boring & plain...lol dh and i joke about it all the time
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Not into pain- but an occasional spank or 2 is ok. :p And are you opposed to the fur-lined handcuffs to spice things up a bit? To each his/her own- whatever they want to do in their own bedroom is their own business, long as it's not abusive to their partner.

Anonymous

• oh to each his own i like it plain and boring too but if it makes someone else happy to do it in their relationship than so be it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• My biggest problem with most of the questions is the need for so many people to be so judgmental.. Why do so many people need to post questions judging the lifestyles of other people? Why can't they just mind their own business, and be content with their own lives instead of being so concerned with the decisions of others?
    ObiRenKenobi

Answer by ObiRenKenobi at 5:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• First I guess you'd have to define plain old sex.

I'm finding more and more that my definition of plain old sex is much spicier that what a lot of people do.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• why have boring sex when you can have great sex?
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 5:49 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I guess you'd be worried then if your s/o came into the br w/ a suitcase full of "toys" -lol
    Anonymous

• each his/her own- whatever they want to do in their own bedroom is their own business,

Then they shouldn't be posting all the disgusting details of their sex life on the internet for all the world to see.
    Anonymous

• eh, i don't care what the heck they do there
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I've just told this lesson to my 11 year old, just because everyone says they are "doing" it, doesn't mean they are.

I don't care what anyone else does in their own home. It's none on my businees.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2011