Not a question, just excited!

I had an ultra sound at 15 weeks that showed I was having a girl. I was thrilled, since this was my wish from the beginning. I had some non-believers in my life who thought it was too early and the result was an error. I had asked on here and you ladies were soooo helpful in easing my concerns about the gender doubt. AND YOU WERE RIGHT!!!! She's still a girl :) All 11 inches and 13 oz of her! Yay! Thanks to those who believed in what my Dr. originally told me, you made the wait to today's ultra sound more bearable, just thought I'd share!

ba13ygrl1987

Asked by ba13ygrl1987 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• One more on the gril team! Yes! :) Congrats.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:12 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• its a girlCongrats momma

leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 5:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• good for you im happy for you. but i did have to giggle at the "she's still a girl"
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• its a girlCONGRATS!  One of the best parts about having a girl is the SHOPPING!  lol-  They have so many cute little dresses & outfits, be careful not to go broke!  :P  (my boys pushed me past the girls dept. saying "she has enough mom!" -lol

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:22 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Yay! Congrats!!!
    smurfyabs

Answer by smurfyabs at 5:28 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• but i did have to giggle at the "she's still a girl"

I always had a gut feeling, but there were some hardcore non-believers that made sure I was aware her gender could change. I didn't think so, but I was having a battle between my gut and head lol.

They have so many cute little dresses & outfits, be careful not to go broke! :P (my boys pushed me past the girls dept. saying "she has enough mom!" -lol

OH!! has it started already LOL. She has clothes for every size up to 12 months, like 15 dresses I think at this point. And DS (5) has started to get upset that I always buy the baby clothes, so he got some new shirts the other day, although it wasn't really necessary, and a candy bar lol.
    ba13ygrl1987

Comment by ba13ygrl1987 (original poster) at 5:31 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• i do know a woman that was told via u/s the day she delivered she was having a girl and it was a boy, there was sooooo much pink stuff to return! i hope that doesn't happen to anyone else bc his mom was like wtf?! they had to pick a new name and everything. good luck on a healthy baby whether it's a girl or boy :)
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• @ angevil53: yeah if that happened I'd have a wtf moment too lol. I can imagine how frustrating that would be, just with all the stuff! Put aside the clothes my highchair, bouncer, bedding, and car seat are all pink, or have massive amounts of pink in them. That would be a color bummer!
    ba13ygrl1987

Comment by ba13ygrl1987 (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Congrats!
    cecyh9

Answer by cecyh9 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Congratulations, I am happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 3:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2011